Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take for you to get a Bride ready?
It takes 3 – 4 hours for bridal hair, makeup, jewelry setting and dressing. This also allows time for photographers and videographers to capture the 'getting ready' shots.
- Do you sell hair extensions?
If you are interested in hair extensions, they are available for purchase. Price do vary for volume or length. They are real human hair clip on extensions and come in different hair colour and length. It takes 3-7 days to get them ready and a colour match is required.
We also have synthetic, ready to use hair extensions which comes in different colours for sangeet and mehandi. We carry ready to use braids.
- Do you provide hair and bridal makeup for bridal party?
Yes, we have a team of artists to cover as many ladies as you require. Once you let us know the number of attendees to your party, we can figure out the number of artists needed and the timing to get them all ready.
- Do you provide on location services?
Yes. For early morning bookings, our artists can provide on-site service (be it at home, hotel, or at the hall). Travel fee quote provided once we have exact address of the location. We also provide destination wedding services anywhere in the world
- What method of payment do you accept?
Only deposits can be made through e-transfer or money order prior to your event dates. All balance dues are to be made in cash & in person on the day of the event.
The final balance is due on the day of the event as one payment to the artist. The person(s) responsible for the entire payment is the person(s) who has signed/agreed to the contract.
For large parties it is suggested that one designated person collect the entire balance and pay it to the artist. The artist is not responsible for collecting the balances due in portions from individual clients.
- Will the makeup be done by Vinod Tahim?
Yes! When you book Vinod Tahim not a trainee, assistant or an intern.
- Do you provide trial and consultation?
Consultations are free – where we sit and meet with you, go over your outfits, jewelry, and pictures of hair and makeup ideas so we are on the same page the day of the event.
This is where you can discuss your preferences for makeup and hairstyles on your wedding day. We will look over your outfits and jewelry and take notes so the look can be created on your wedding day.
If you would like a dress rehearsal, that is available upon request at an additional fee. We will apply complete makeup and hairstyles for you and take notes so the look can be recreated on your wedding day.
- What is your cancellation policy
Cancellations can be made up to 60 days before the event date without any extra charges.
- If a cancellation is made 30 days prior to your event date, 50% of the total contract amount will be charged.
- If a cancellation is made less than 30 days to your event date you will then be charged 100% of the total contract amount. This includes no-shows and missed appointments, with or without completed service.
For on location early morning bookings
- Hair should be washed and dried
- To have your wedding outfit top on upon artist arrival
- If you wear contact lenses, please put them on before starting makeup
- Have an area set up with good lighting, counter space and a chair
(folding ones are best)
- Please try on all of your jewelry in advance to ensure no repairs are required
(especially for earrings that they fit properly)
If you require further assistance, please contact us using the form below or call +1(647) 830-7484